Clean AirKN95 Protective Face Masks (5 pcs per box)
The KN95 disposable face masks reduce the risk of transmitting airborne infectious diseases. The KN95 also filters airborne saliva droplets, pollen and tiny particles created from sanding, sweeping and grinding. When the face mask is broken or the respiratory resistance increases, the mask needs replacing.
- Five-layer Spunbond SMS nonwovens, spunbond meltdown nonwovens, spunlaced nonwovens.
- Greater than 95% particle filtration efficiency.
- Soft, comfortable and breathable.
- One size fits all.
- Water resistant, but not washable.
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed.
- Adjustable aluminium nose clip to ensure a secure, personal fit.
- Antibacterial, anti-fog and haze.
- Anti-PM2.5. Particle matter that have less than 2.5 micrometres, which does not allow particles bigger than 3% of a human hair through.
- Three-year warranty.
Do not use for:
- Gases and vapours, asbestos, low oxygen or large areas of mould.
- Not suitable for people with low respiratory capacity or usage while sleeping.
What is Spunbond nonwovens?
A high coverage nonwoven fabric. Its low weight nonwoven fabric. SMS consists of continuous 100% polypropylene (PP) threads arranged at random and thermally welded by a calendaring process, or Spunlaid thermobonded method, plus a meltblown layer and then another of spunbonded polypropylene.
SMS properties – longitudinal and traverse strength, weight between 15 g/m2 and 200 g/m2. Soft touch.
SMS finishes – oval or diamond calendar.
SMS special treatments – during the manufacturing process.
- Antibacterial, fibres are treated with antibacterial protection, from bacteria/fungi.
- Hydrophobic, the fibres are treated to repel water and liquid.
Anti-static, the treatment helps neutralize static electric charges in the fabric.