Gusto will accept a return on a full priced purchase, when it is returned within seven days of the purchase order.
Returns will usually be issued in the form of a credit note that is valid for 12 months from date of issue. These credit notes cannot be used in boutiques and will only be valid for online orders unless there is prior arrangement.
Gusto will refund you in full if the item you purchased through the Gusto website, is faulty, and can’t be replaced, or the description made on the website does not match the item – this does not include items which are a different tone of colour to the one on screen (considering most screens are a different colour.
If an item has been damaged by you, or has general wear and tear, it is not considered to be faulty and is not eligible for replacement or refund.
If an item you purchased from us is faulty, please send a photo to customer care straight away, email@example.com or bring the item to our shop at 2/615 Warrigal Rd, Ashwood.
Gusto must receive a return request within three days of purchase order.
- item(s) must not be worn, altered or washed.
- item(s) must have all tags attached and in original condition.
- the original packaging is considered part of the item and must be returned in it’s original condition, including boxes and dust bags.
- Gusto must receive returns within 7 days of purchase order.
Gusto reserves the right to reject any returned items if they do not meet any of the above terms.
We recommend the following to ensure an eligible return;
- make sure no make-up rubs off on garments.
- to avoid marking items, make sure you are clean (no moisturisers, perspiration, dirt etc) before trying on the clothing, accessories and shoes.
- make sure you try shoes on a carpeted surface to avoid scuff marks.
RETURN AN ITEM
The order and item(s) must adhere to the above terms.
Please note, items purchased online can be accepted in our store.
To return an item it must be wrapped in the original packaging and be sent back to Customer Care via registered post (a tracking number is required) within 7 days of requesting a return.
ATTN: Customer Care
2/615 Warrigal Rd, Ashwood, VIC, 3147, Australia
Gusto reserves the right to reject any return that does not comply with the above terms. When the return is received the item(s) will be checked to ensure compliance with the Gusto returns policy.
If the return is successful, a credit will be issued depending on the terms of original sale. If the return is unsuccessful, Customer Care will contact you.
For further information regarding the Gusto return policy, please contact Customer Care;
Phone: +61 3 98262884