It was 1952 when in Savignano sul Rubicone, in Romagna, two young boys united by a common desire gave birth to an idea: to produce a shirt, the main garment of the male wardrobe, that was able to combine high quality with a sober and elegant design.
At the end of the 1950s, the first company headquarters with the best production machinery available on the market was born: a family business with almost 400 employees. This allowed Alea, in the ’60s, to reach a primary role in the Italian market. A success that led, in the ’70s and ’80s, to a consolidation of the company, making it the most important shirt factory in Italy.
In 2007, with the entry of the new generation of entrepreneurs, Andrea Maremonti and Claudio Onofri, AFI (Alea Fashion Industries SPA) was created, the new organizational structure of the historic brand ALEA.
Be the first to know about sales, new season arrivals and VIP-only shopping events.